Your Wedding Day
A beautiful romance, comfortable surroundings and your own special touches make your Earlyhouse wedding unforgettable.
The island is a picture perfect location for your ceremony, from the walk across the bridge to the on of a kind gazebo. Cherry trees, clematis and roses accent the gardens. By tradition, the best man rings the antique farm bell when you are first announced as husband and wife.
Strolling back across the bridge, you and your guests will relax on the terrace (tented from March until November). Music, food and drink – the essentials of your reception – are your choices. At Earlyhouse, we can recommend wedding professionals to complete your vision – the caterers, the photographer, florist and more.
The evening brings new magic, reflections of light on the pond, the sounds of nature and perhaps a dance by moonlight. There is no hurry – you have dreamed of and planned this day for a long time. Earlyhouse is available for your exclusive use from 10 AM until midnight.
Experience the value of Earlyhouse
Explore the affordability of a ceremony and reception at a beautiful, private estate.
The cost of a Saturday wedding ‘in season’ (March 15-November 15) for up to 150* guests is $4800. This isn’t a “starting price”, $4800 is the total venue fee and includes the amenities listed! A 1/3 deposit is required to reserve the date, and all reservations are first come, first served. Please call Kathy at 540-967-1832 or 540-967-5550 for other pricing (Fridays, Sundays and weekdays) and to arrange a visit. We look forward to meeting you.
*Earlyhouse can accommodate up to 200 seated guests
Here are some of the amenities included our full wedding package:
- Exclusive use of all facilities including the gazebo, the reception space, terrace and the grounds
- 150 padded white resin chairs, tables and linens for reception up to 150
- An additional 150 white wedding chairs for the ceremony site
- Use of our facility from 10 AM until midnight (10 PM on Sunday)
- Indoor pavilion with heat, air conditioning and a fireplace
- Adjacent 1700 sq. ft. raised, covered terrace with chandeliers, ceiling fans and ambient lighting
- Bridal Party dressing in the historic Earlyhouse
- Planning and coordination assistance at no charge
- Spacious, pleasant restrooms
- Limitless photo opportunities, engagement/portrait sessions at no charge
- Ample parking
- Private location close to bed and breakfasts, wineries, breweries, restaurants, stores and gas.