A beautiful romance, comfortable surroundings and your own special touches make your Earlyhouse wedding unforgettable.
The island is a picture perfect location for your ceremony, from the walk across the bridge to the on of a kind gazebo. Cherry trees, clematis and roses accent the gardens. By tradition, the best man rings the antique farm bell when you are first announced as husband and wife.
Strolling back across the bridge, you and your guests will relax on the terrace (tented from March until November). Music, food and drink - the essentials of your reception - are your choices. At Earlyhouse, we can recommend wedding professionals to complete your vision - the caterers, the photographer, florist and more.
The evening brings new magic, reflections of light on the pond, the sounds of nature and perhaps a dance by moonlight. There is no hurry - you have dreamed of and planned this day for a long time. Earlyhouse is available for your exclusive use from 10 AM until midnight.
Whispering Wings at Earlyhouse
Small Weddings and Elopements at Earlyhouse
At Earlyhouse, we pride ourselves on our personal touch to make your wedding dreams a reality. Wedding dreams vary, and for some couples the perfect wedding is a stress free, intimate celebration with close family and friends. If the planning and cost of a large event is not your style, an intimate elopement – a micro wedding- can be incredibly personal and the perfect, romantic solution. Earlyhouse now offers micro weddings for a fraction of the cost and time commitment but includes all the touches that make any wedding special.
Our elopement package includes:
- Your choice of ceremony locations on the property
- An officiant (religious and non-religious ceremonies are available)
- Up to 24 guests (includes Bride and Groom)
- 2-hour time frame (Times are inclusive of arrival and departure)
- A fresh flower bridal bouquet and a matching boutonniere made especially for you and for you to keep.
- A stationary display of nibbles for you and your guests to include cheese, fruit and crudités.
- A delicious, white wedding cake adorned with fresh flowers to complement your bouquet.
- A complementary bottle of champagne for the Bride and Groom to toast. Guests will enjoy refreshing fruit infused water. (non-alcoholic sparkling water is available.)
- Light ceremony, first dance and background music (prerecorded)
- 25-50 photo snaps of the ceremony and reception including up to five (5) posed photos to remember the day forever. Bride and Groom will receive a flash drive with photos for editing, printing, and keepsakes.
$950 Per Wedding
Add-ons available per request
Explore the affordability of a ceremony and reception at a beautiful, private estate.
The cost of a Saturday wedding 'in season' (March 15-November 15) for up to 150* guests is $4800. This isn't a "starting price", $4800 is the total venue fee and includes the amenities listed! A 1/3 deposit is required to reserve the date, and all reservations are first come, first served. Please call Kathy at 540-967-1832 or 540-967-5550 for other pricing (Fridays, Sundays and weekdays) and to arrange a visit. We look forward to meeting you.
*Earlyhouse can accommodate up to 200 seated guests
Here are some of the amenities included in your wedding package:
- Exclusive use of all facilities including the gazebo, the reception space, terrace and the grounds
- 150 padded white resin chairs, tables and linens for reception up to 150
- An additional 150 white wedding chairs for the ceremony site
- Use of our facility from 10 AM until midnight (10 PM on Sunday)
- White dove release
- Indoor pavilion with heat, air conditioning and a fireplace
- Adjacent 1700 sq. ft. raised, covered terrace with chandeliers, ceiling fans and ambient lighting
- Bridal Party dressing in the historic Earlyhouse
- Planning and coordination assistance at no charge
- Spacious, pleasant restrooms
- Limitless photo opportunities, engagement/portrait sessions at no charge
- Ample parking
- Private location close to bed and breakfasts, wineries, breweries, restaurants, stores and gas.