Micro Weddings and Elopements at Earlyhouse
At Earlyhouse, we pride ourselves on our personal touch to make your wedding dreams a reality. Wedding dreams vary, and for some couples the perfect wedding is a stress free, intimate celebration with close family and friends. If the planning and cost of a large event is not your style, an intimate elopement – a micro wedding- can be incredibly personal and the perfect, romantic solution. Earlyhouse now offers micro weddings for a fraction of the cost and time commitment but includes all the touches that make any wedding special.
Our Micro package includes:
- The assistance of our Events Coordinator to create a timeline and guide you through your wedding
- An officiant (religious and non-religious ceremonies are available)
- Up to 24 guests (includes Bride and Groom)
- 2-hour time frame (times are inclusive of arrival and departure)
- A fresh flower bridal bouquet and a matching boutonniere made especially for you and for you to keep
- A stationary display of appetizers for you and your guests (to include cheese, fruit, and vegetables)
- A delicious, white wedding cake adorned with fresh flowers to complement your bouquet
- A complementary bottle of champagne for the Bride and Groom to toast. Guests will enjoy refreshing fruit infused water.
- A small ceremony and first dance with background music (prerecorded)
- 20-25 edited photos of the ceremony and reception to remember the day forever. Bride and Groom will receive photos for editing, printing, and keepsakes, either by SD card or electronically, within 7 business days of the ceremony.
$1800 Per Wedding
Morning 9:00-11:00, Early Afternoon 12:00-2:00,
Late Afternoon 3:00-5:00, Evening 6:00-8:00
Micro Wedding Packages are only available Monday – Friday. They are not available further than 6 months in advance of the requested date.
Add-ons available per request